Size and color options are available for your Kansas wood state sign cutout. If you need a custom size or color to fit your wall decor, please contact me. The stain seals the wood, and the “natural variation” gets a clear coat sealant which deepens the natural color of the pallet boards.
- Want to add a heart or star to your home town or favorite city? See the available color options and add the heart or star to your cart.
- Personalize it! Contact me for a quote if you want personalized wording, logos, wedding info, names, or more, on your item(s). I will create mockups for you to approve, bringing your vision to life before production begins.
This Kansas wall art is ready to hang out of the box, and it has felt pads on the back to protect your wall and keep the state shaped sign evenly spaced on your wall. It is designed for interior display only.
From being a pallet to shipping your order, there are 16 steps in the handmade process. Careful attention to quality and appearance is given to every wooden Kansas state cutout. Each board is cleaned, cut, sanded, assembled, and stained, by hand. Saw marks, nail holes, grain, knots, and color, will vary.
Streetwood Design wooden state sign cutouts are proudly displayed in thousands of homes and businesses across America!
- Handmade in Texas (made to order)
- Free shipping in the U.S. (except large orders outside the 48 states)
- Quality guaranteed with a 1 year limited warranty
- Easy 14 day returns policy with a money back guarantee
- 100% Secure checkout with Apple/Google Pay, Paypal, or credit/debit cards
Shipping is Included
Every Kansas wood state sign price includes shipping in the U.S. with the exception of medium to large orders shipped outside the 48 states via UPS. If you are outside the 48 states within the U.S., and might need a shipping quote for a large order, please contact me.