Review these frequently asked questions to get the answers you need. Please contact me if your questions aren’t answered here.
- Can I pick up locally?
- Do you offer discounts?
- How much is shipping?
- Why does it say “Shipping: Paid Separately” when I checkout?
- Is there a warranty on your furniture and decor?
- How do I post a review on an item I ordered?
- Do you accept returns?
- Can I make payments for an order?
- Do I have to create an account to place an order?
Can I pickup locally?
Yes. If you are in the East Texas area, you can pick up your order, and save 20%! Use coupon code “localpickup” when placing your order, and you will save 20% in addition to other discounts! As an example, when you combine local pick up with signing up for product and promotion alerts or posting reviews, you save 40% off every purchase! I pass the shipping savings on to you, when you pick up locally.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes. There are a couple of easy ways to get 20% off coupon codes which can double up to 40% off.
- Sign up for product and promotion alerts via email, and receive a 20% off coupon code for your next purchase. You will be alerted when there are sales, promotions, or new products.
- Also, when you post a review on items you purchased (verified buyers only) you will receive a 20% off coupon code toward your next purchase. Your feedback is valuable to me.
- Double up one of those 20% coupon codes, if you are in the East Texas area. You can pick up your order using coupon code “localpickup” at checkout, and save an additional 20% off your purchase. Combining that with option 1 or 2 allows me to pass the shipping savings on to you, therefore you can get 40% off every order!
How much is shipping?
Within the lower 48 United States shipping is free for handmade reclaimed wood furniture and home decor items. Contact me if you would like something shipped outside the 48 states, and I can get you a shipping quote for your order.
Why does it say “Shipping: Paid Separately” when I checkout?
Shipping outside the 48 states is paid by the customer. You may request a shipping quote before placing an order, and it will be invoiced to you for an easy one time payment. Or, you may complete your purchase, and you will receive an invoice with the shipping amount for a second payment.
Is there a warranty on your furniture and decor?
Yes. All handmade reclaimed wood furniture and home decor comes with a 1 year limited warranty. Please refer to the Streetwood Design™ Warranty.
How do I post a review on an item I ordered?
Go to the product page for the handmade reclaimed wood furniture and reclaimed wood home decor item you want to post a review in the Streetwood Design™ shop. Scroll down to the “Reviews” tab, and simply enter the information required. Only “verified buyers” with matching email addresses for that item may leave a review on an item. You will receive a coupon for 20% off your next purchase as a “Thank You!” for your feedback.
Do you accept returns?
Yes. Returns are accepted for any reason up to 14 days from receipt of your order. Please refer to the Streetwood Design™ Returns Policy.
Can I make payments for an order?
Yes. Some high ticket items qualify for “Layaway” or payment plans. Please refer to the Streetwood Design™ Payment Plans available.
Do I have to create an account to place an order?
No. An account with a login is not required to place orders, because I like to keep it simple.