I personally make and ship every order and ensure no defects are shipped out. Real wood naturally breathes and is affected by seasonal changes and humidity among other factors. I do everything possible to minimize this during the handmade process. Please contact me with your order number and item purchased for any manufacturer defects. Damage upon delivery is likely due to shipping. If you are receiving a furniture shipment, please verify there is no damage due to shipping before signing off on delivery if possible. Contact me if there is any damage due to shipping. Shipments are insured. I will initiate claims through the shipper.
Streetwood Design will repair or provide equivalent furniture or decor as a replacement due to any product defects or shipping damage. Replacement items will be of equal value to the original purchase price. However, Streetwood Design will not be liable for more than the purchase price of the furniture or decor nor for incidental nor consequential damages.
What’s Covered For 1 Year?
- The Streetwood Design Limited 1 Year Warranty applies only to the original purchaser, therefore, is not transferable.
- Finish, components, handles, and other parts incorporated into any furniture product are warranted for 1 year to be free from material manufacturing defects.
- Streetwood Design will pay reasonable labor rates to repair or replace the defective parts and shipping costs if applicable. I will find a repair center close to you for repairs if possible.
- Indoor Furniture and Decor structural integrity will be free from defect in workmanship under normal use and conditions. This excludes “ready to assemble” (components or any surface application or assembly) not performed by Streetwood Design.
- General manufacturer defects are covered under the warranty, not customer misuse. The nature of reclaimed wood (i.e. nail holes, imperfections in the wood, knots, variations in color, and the like) is not considered manufacturer defects. Structural integrity failing or separation at the joints would be considered manufacturer defects.
Not Covered Under Any Warranty
- Outdoor Furniture & Decor structural integrity will be free from defect in workmanship upon arrival, but is not covered under the 1 year warranty.
- No two pieces of wood are exactly alike, therefore, variations, nail holes, knots, and scuff marks occur naturally, especially with reclaimed wood and are not defects.
- Damage due to customer misuse, alteration, improper cleaning, commercial use, and routine wear.
- Products sold AS-IS.
- Natural fading or change in finish.
- Differences in color, texture, or appearance of stock/catalog photos.